Total views: 112
Rap Up were invited to Wale’s album playback, below is an overall description along with the track listing which looks pretty solid;
Gathered amongst a crew of select media and music industry executives in New York City’s Chung King Studios, producer Mark Ronson debuted 11 tracks set to appear on Attention: Deficit. Besides Lady Gaga (whose collabo on “Chillin’” was not played), guest appearances from Bun B, Gucci Mane, J. Cole, Dap-Kings, K’naan, Jazmine Sullivan, Travis Barker, Marsha Ambrosius, and Melanie Fiona pepper the album, releasing October 20.
“He wanted to tell the story of everything he’s experienced in his 24 years,” Ronson explained before premiering Wale’s tracks. “I think the music speaks for itself.” Attention: Deficit did exactly the opposite of what its title suggested, grabbing a hold of the aural senses
1. “Triumph” Produced by Dave Sitek
2. “Pretty Girls” featuring Gucci Mane Produced by Best Kept Secret
3. “Mirrors” featuring Bun B Produced by Mark Ronson
4. “Contemplate” featuring Rihanna Produced by Syience
5. “90210” Produced by Mark Ronson
6. “World Tour” featuring Jazmine Sullivan Produced by Cool & Dre
7. “TV in the Radio” featuring K’naan Produced by Dave Sitek
8. “Diary” featuring Marsha Ambrosius Produced by The Sleepwalkers
9. “Beautiful Bliss” featuring Melanie Fiona & J. Cole Produced by DJ Green Lantern & Mark Ronson
10. “O.G.”Produced by Sean C & LV
11. “Prescription” Produced by Best Kept Secret
Chillin not make the album by the looks of it, wiered. Anyway, Attention Deficit has been pushed back for release from September to October. Its an album I look forward to adding to my collection.
For a full track by track run down go here.